Learn how you can apply for a grant today.
Download, print and fill out the Grant Application by clicking the button below. You must email the application (with all attachments) in a Word document by midnight of the deadline date to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only one proposal per organization per calendar year is permitted
- For single, private schools or larger organizations with different departments, it is advised that you contact your principal or other organizational head to determine if anyone else will be submitting a proposal
- For schools in a public school system, it is advised that the principal contact the district offices to see if any other schools within that same district will be submitting a proposal
There are two grant cycles this year. Grant application deadlines are March 1, 2017 and July 7, 2017.
- A site visit may be requested if your application is accepted for further consideration
- You will be notified if your application is not accepted
- For any agency applicant proposing the provision of services to a partnering agency (i.e., a school within a District), a letter of support from a person of appropriate authority in the partnering agency must be submitted with the request
- The grant recipient is required to submit a final report evaluating the outcome of the program and/or the use of funds within 180 days (six months) of the grant’s approval for future funding eligibility
- The organization should be able to support the Foundation in its media efforts by issuing press releases or publicizing the grant in its own publications, signage, plaques, etc.
We’re here to help. Email us with any questions: email@example.com.
The Mary Pinola/Crescenta Valley Chamber of Commerce Education Fund provides grants for educational programs or projects in the Crescenta Valley. The Education Fund is managed by the Community Foundation of the Verdugos and provides grants to the community, but has a separate application process from that of the Foundation itself. Applying for a Mary Pinola grant and a Community Foundation of the Verdugos Grant is allowed. Please note that applications will be accepted via email from September 1, 2016 through October 7, 2016 at 5 p.m.
Special Requirement: Eligible organizations include those that are tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, known as non-profit public charities and not a private foundation under 509(a) of the code, or organizations that are 501(c) 6. Organization must be in or benefit the Crescenta Valley.
Application: Mary Pinola Education Fund Application 2016