Learn how to apply for our scholarships.
APPLICATIONS ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED for the 2017-2018 school term.
Applications that were not completed by March 2 will not be considered.
You can apply for any scholarship you meet the criteria for; there is no limit. Carefully review the Scholarship guidelines to see which scholarship criteria best matches you. Each scholarship has its own cover sheet.
Use the contact info below to submit Academic Transcripts & Confidential Recommendations. FAFSA Student Aid Reports if unable to upload only.
Mail: TADS Admissions Management
110 N 5th St., Second Floor
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Your scholarship application will need:
- Personal Essay – Please type up or upload required essay (this information will not be published or shared beyond the CFV Scholarship Committees).
- Financial Aid – A Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Please upload a copy of the FAFSA’s Student Aid Report (SAR) to your online application.
- Academic Transcripts – Submit or Upload all Academic Transcripts. The transcript must include all of 10th, 11th and the first semester of 12th (if available) grades and any ACT, SAT I and SAT II scores. Students should also submit or upload transcripts for classes taken at a college, if these grades are not posted on the high school transcript. If your school has not yet recorded your ACT/SAT scores on your transcript, then submit or upload a copy of the ACT/SAT score report.
- Confidential Recommendation Letter – Submit or Upload one Confidential Recommendation Letter. The letter may be from a recent teacher, coach, employer, guidance counselor or other. It may be emailed, faxed or mailed to TADS Admissions Management.
- Additional Materials – Upload any other materials required by the specific scholarship opportunity based on its cover sheet.
- Interview – Some scholarships may require an interview. Please refer to the scholarship’s cover sheet.
- Scholarship Recognition Event – Awardees will be expected to attend
May 20, 2017.
We’re here to help. Email us with any questions: email@example.com.