The forecast is in — with your generosity,
we can predict a bright future.
The scholarship application deadline for 2017 is:
- March 2, 2017
- Letters of Recommendation, Official Academic Transcripts & FAFSA Student Aid Reports (SAR) must all be submitted by the deadline
Recipients will be notified of their scholarship award by:
- May 1, 2017
The Community Foundation’s scholarships are created by individuals and organizations to assist students who are pursuing a higher education.
Here are a few things you should know about our scholarships:
- Scholarship monies are charitable grants which you do not need to pay back.
- Each scholarship has a specific eligibility criteria that is defined by the donor when the fund is created — browse to see which awards you’re eligible for by reading the scholarship cover sheets.
- The Foundation mails all scholarship awards to the student’s school and mails a copy of the letter to the student.
- To receive a scholarship check, the student will need to provide the Foundation with a completed Enrollment Verification Form, which is included with the award letter.
- Awards are based on individual parameters and the decision of the Scholarship Committee is final.