We don’t ask that you give because of what WE want to do,
but because of what YOU want to do.
The Community Foundation of the Verdugos serves your philanthropic aims to better your community, now and for the future. We do this by providing you with flexible, efficient and tax-effective ways to ensure your charitable giving achieves the greatest possible impact.
Explore your giving options.
Learn how you can create a fund or give to a fund.
The Community Foundation also serves donors, the nonprofit sector and the community at large, and works with families, individuals, estate planners and attorneys to design gift plans that fit every economic situation. We ensure that our donors receive the most benefit from their charitable contributions.
At the Community Foundation of the Verdugos we offer you:
- A flexible, yet permanent collection of funds supported by a wide range of donors
- The relative independence to advise on the best use of those funds to meet community needs
- A governing board of volunteers, knowledgeable of their community and recognized for their personal involvement in civic affairs
- An organizational commitment to provide leadership on pervasive community problems
- A commitment to assist donors in creating funds and distributing proceeds in accordance with the donors’ intent
- Adherence to a sense of “community” that overrides individual interests and objectives