- Education Fund Grant Cycle Opens September 1, 2021
- 2021 Grant Applications
- 2021 Foundation Status in Response to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- CFV Webinar: Importance of Estate Planning & Post-Election Market Outlook
- An Urgent Message to our Friends with Donor Advised Funds
- An Important Message to Our Community – June 8, 2020
- March 25 Smart-A-Thon Cancelled
- Laugh your way through crazy fun trivia games and support our community at the 32nd annual smart-a-thon!
- New 2020 Scholarship Applications Online
- Starfish and Resilience? They are closer than you think!
The Mary Pinola & Crescenta Valley Chamber Education Fund provides grants for educational programs or projects in the Crescenta Valley. Applications will be accepted from September 1, 2021 through 5 p.m. on October 2, 2021 via email only. Email completed … Continue reading
2021 Grant Applications – Restricted to Children & Youth Needs The Community Foundation of the Verdugos’ 2021 Grant Cycle is now open . Applications from agencies are restricted to requests specific to the needs of children and youth. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Foundation’s Board … Continue reading
To ensure that the health of donors, grantees, community-at-large, board members and staff is at the forefront during the continuation of Covid-19 in 2021, the Foundation office remains closed to the public. The CFV continues to monitor Los Angeles County … Continue reading
This year has had its challenges and with it has come new perspectives on life and purposeful living. For many, this may have included incorporating more balance between self-care, home and work. Others became more involved in their own communities … Continue reading