- 2021 Grant Applications
- 2021 Foundation Status in Response to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- CFV Webinar: Importance of Estate Planning & Post-Election Market Outlook
- An Urgent Message to our Friends with Donor Advised Funds
- An Important Message to Our Community – June 8, 2020
- March 25 Smart-A-Thon Cancelled
- Laugh your way through crazy fun trivia games and support our community at the 32nd annual smart-a-thon!
- New 2020 Scholarship Applications Online
- Starfish and Resilience? They are closer than you think!
- Giving Tuesday 2018
2021 Grant Applications – Restricted to Children & Youth Needs The Community Foundation of the Verdugos’ 2021 Grant Cycle is now open . Applications from agencies are restricted to requests specific to the needs of children and youth. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Foundation’s Board … Continue reading
To ensure that the health of donors, grantees, community-at-large, board members and staff is at the forefront during the continuation of Covid-19 in 2021, the Foundation office remains closed to the public. The CFV continues to monitor Los Angeles County … Continue reading
This year has had its challenges and with it has come new perspectives on life and purposeful living. For many, this may have included incorporating more balance between self-care, home and work. Others became more involved in their own communities … Continue reading
Whether you have a donor advised fund (DAF) with the Community Foundation of the Verdugos (CFV) or with any number of financial institutions such as Vanguard, Schwab, Fidelity, etc., time is now urgent for your local support! The CFV COVID-19 Response Fund has been activated by … Continue reading