The forecast is in — with your generosity,
we can predict a bright future.
Online Scholarship Applications will open November 15, 2020
Application Deadline for the 2021-2022 school term is March 2, 2021.
Applications not completed by March 2, 2021 will not be considered
Recipients will be notified of their scholarship award by:
- May 1, 2021
The Community Foundation’s scholarships are created by individuals and organizations to assist students who are pursuing a higher education.
Here are a few things you should know about our scholarships:
- Scholarships are available for graduating high school seniors who will be attending community colleges, four-year universities, or career/technical schools located in the United States.
- Scholarship monies are charitable grants which you do not need to pay back.
- Each scholarship has a specific eligibility criteria that is defined by the donor when the fund is created — browse to see which awards you’re eligible for by reading the scholarship cover sheets.
- The Foundation mails all scholarship awards to the student’s school and mails a copy of the letter to the student.
- To receive a scholarship check, the student will need to provide the Foundation with a completed Enrollment Verification Form, which is included with the award letter.
- Awards are based on individual parameters and the decision of the Scholarship Committee is final.